About this role
Design aerospace tooling utilizing Catia V5. Must understand customer design and build specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates 3D / 2D Designs to customer requirements;
- Attends customer and internal reviews when required;
- Reviews all drawings prior to final release to checking;
- Ensures all as-builds and non-conformances are updated on drawings as lined up by Design Engineer Leader;
- Logs in, files and maintains all component information and drawings per assigned project;
- Attends FMEA’s/ERGO's at rough sketch and forty percent design completion phases when required;
- Ensures designs are cost effective;
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in Continuous Improvement.
- Associate degree or equivalent from technical school with three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MUST HAVE Aerospace Tooling Design experience.
- 6-months CATIA V5 required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
What we offer
Brunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with programs to suit everyone. Benefits include paid holidays and PTO. At Brunel you can rest easy knowing your benefits will begin on your first day of employment.
Our client is a leading supplier for tooling solutions supporting the aerospace industry.
- Vacancy number: PUB243126
- Location: Michigan
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Aerospace
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, January 9, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Catia V5 Aerospace Tooling Designer - Michigan
Confirmation sent to