About this role
Assemble industrial robotic assembly lines with the use of hand and power tools. May be required to do light fabrication. Assembly equipment based on blue print specifications. May also be required to tear down, install and debug.
- Ability to build tools and machinery used in the auto industry
- Use hand and power tools
- Hi-lo or crane experience desired
- Ability to read standard blue prints
- Previous experience assembling automotive conveyor lines and cells preferred
- Must be willing to work overtime with possible weekend availability
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, bend and reach repeatedly for extended periods of time
- Ability to use close vision, color vision, and depth perception
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
What we offer
Brunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with programs to suit everyone, which will begin on your first day of employment.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB251803
- Location: Detroit
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Closing date: Monday, March 16, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Machine Tool Builder - Michigan
Confirmation sent to