About this role
- We are hiring for Citizen IT Product Developer for our client, a leading oil & gas organization to join their growing team;
- This is a permanent position for Bangalore location.
- Define scope of project by discussing requirements and benefits with customers;
- Coordinate progress and manages dependencies within project and with other initiatives;
- Manage project deliverables and ensure they are timely completed / delivered through interfacing with IT and ensure proper resourcing;
- Communicate project progress to steering committee and other key stakeholders;
- Define as is and to be business process, business process redesign and associated change management;
- Develop, maintain and steward an integrated project change plan across IT, the business, and external resource dependencies;
- Implement operationalization and transition to sustainment;
- Define product roadmap, vision and direction for all products within the portfolio and project management track;
- Work closely with Commercial, Environmental and Major Projects to ensure enhancements are identified, requirements are gathered and all development work is actioned in an expeditious way;
- Have a solid understanding of project management principles, lease management, claims management and environmental remediation;
- Work closely with Subject Matter Expert’s to be able to identify white space and opportunities for product enhancements and process automation;
- Grows personal skills in each domain like front-end, back-end & infrastructure;
- Involves web accessibility best practices from the beginning.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Ability to apply fixes to existing code or contribute small features to application;
- Understands basic semantics and structure of HTML, SQL, CSS, JS;
- Ability to develop simple web services and APIs using the technology of choice;
- Understanding browser developer tools as part of code development;
- Ability to Identify opportunities for product rationalization, stay informed in regards to SaaS products available in the marketplace, build relationships with key software providers in an effort to stay ahead of industry for each specific application;
- Ability to manage the source code of the solution they create;
- Microsoft SharePoint;
- VBA Script;
- Microsoft Power Apps.
- Why work with Brunel? We are
proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to
your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (ASCX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai