About this role
We’re hiring a Civil Engineer for our client, a large mining company, to join their Water Engineering team. This is the front end / design side of water engineering interfacing with hydropower projects. This will be a 6 month contract position with the opportunity to become a full-time employee.
- Team leadership and coordination of design disciplines
- Leading Safety in design and actioning HAZID reviews
- Geotechnical assessment and preparation of technical specifications
- Positive and proactive involvement in HSE performance
- Developing estimates, identifying the risks and opportunities
- Hydraulic Engineering and Flood inundation mapping 2D and 1D
- Basis of design, Scope of work, design Specification and schedules for tender
- Basic to detailed understanding of hydrological assessments
- Earthworks and Drainage design of roads and rail alignments, processing and non-processing facilities
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jeremy Stevenson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement