About this role
- Perform Service
- Prepare Field Deliverables
- Remove and Secure Resources
- Deploy and Position Resources
- Prepare Resources
- Verify Resources
- Capture Field Data
- Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Evaluate and Reconcile Resources
- Implement Risk Response
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables
- Deliver and Archive Final Job Deliverables
- Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
- Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
Additional Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Monitor, record, and process well data and parameters, ensuring the integrity and reliability of well data
- Compile the End of Well Report, ad hoc reports requested by customers, and daily reports
- Professional interactions with customer representatives and personnel at the wellsite
- Maintain confidentiality of customer well data
- Identify opportunities to improve the service delivery process
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
- Maintain the required safety training
- Operations Integrity
- PSD experience
- Field experience
- Full Australian Work Rights
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Please note: Australian work rights are required to apply for this position. All applications are treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth