About this role
We’re hiring a Document Control Administrator for our petrochemical client to join their team. This is an exciting 12-month contract position that will allow the opportunity to put your knowledge to work every day on a variety of high value tasks.
- Receive, send, file, and track document transmittals from Engineering companies and/or construction companies.
- Document transmittals will be wide ranging from engineering drawings, standards, technical queries (TQY), request for information (RFI), technical notices (TN), and Vendor documents.
- Know what documents Contractors have received from, and if receives a new version, to transmit new version to Contractors.
- Access Tecnicas Reunidas (TR) Engineering system Documentum and retrieve documents.
- Maintain Red Line documents – example are piping and instrument drawings (PID).
- Support the document As-building process.
- Audit Contractor red line process
- Receive red lined documents
- Send and track red lined documents to Engineering company performing red line services
- Monitor Doc Control mailbox and resolve/implement user’s requests, including specialized historical searches
- Archive hard copy documents to offsite storage.
- Populate documents into Hexagon for Commissioning purposes, and complete revision management activities to keep the documents current.
- Proficiency with computer programs (MS suites)
- 5+ years’ Experience in engineering records and/or document control environment
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail ensuring data integrity is a must
- Strong, interpersonal skills, communication, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results within a team environment, and individually, with minimal supervision
- SmartPlant Foundation
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gultchan Chevket is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto