About this role
- Strategically forecast upcoming orders needs based on rig schedule & stock;
- Manage Project to Project transfer process for stock balances and recognize shortfalls;
- Drive the procurement of replacement stock with minimal oversight from engineering & operations;
- Recognize imbalances between equipment consumption plan versus actuals and recalibrate ordering forecasts;
- Serve as interface between D&C Engineering and inventory procurement / management functions (Supply, Shorebase, Operations);
- Develop tracking tools to identify key delivery timelines & follow up with vendors as required;
- Interface with key vendors to drive procurement efficiency & address deliverability concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited and recognized university;
Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Business Skills
- Minimum 5 years of Logistics / Supply Chain experience; Prior experience working with Drilling & Completions related business units is strongly preferred;
- Multi-rig / platform logistics management experience required;
- Knowledge and familiarity of offshore operations and key roles with offshore logistics;
- Experience with inventory management systems;
- Able to communicate with vendors on equipment needs & service support needs;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English;
- Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national staff;
- Able to use common PC software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as functional specific software (SAP).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jervis Jimmy Dey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jervis Jimmy Dey
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha