About this role
- Provide engineering design and modification for safety and non-safety related control system following design processes.
- Provide review and oversight to subcontracted engineering firms with preparation of I&C related detailed design documents.
- Evaluate contractor proposals during construction
- System testing and commissioning of system on site
- Trouble-shooting and ongoing system support for SCADA or other control systems
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university
- At least 7 years’ experience in supporting I&C implementations include both Safety and non-safety related systems
- Recent Experience with Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley or Siemens control systems
- Experience with Solidworks and Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all kinds of people
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally up and down the organization.
- Self Motivated, with the ability to work independently against objectives.
- Ability to think critically and take necessary decision for the business.
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet the deadlines.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB245404
- Location: Kanata
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching I&C Engineer - Process Automation - Ontario
Confirmation sent to