About this role
1 To prepare equipment tendering documents; organise technical personnel to submit technical specifications equipment procurement;
2. To arrange for vendors evaluation and investigation, recommending qualified vendors and get Owner approval of the same;
3. To back schedule equipment procurement plan according to the equipment requirement plan and EPC Contract requirement to ensure that the progress of equipment supply is able to satisfy site requirement; responsible for the progress of manufacture, delivery and arrival of equipment;
4. To organise tendering and vendor price quotation; to organise technical bid evaluation, technical clarification and signing of technical agreement;
5. To carry out commercial clarification and contract negotiation and sign commercial contract; to urge vendors to submit Bank Guarantee;
6. To coordinate with technical personnel to expedite the submission of technical documents such as MQP/GA/Technical Data Sheet/Performance Curve, etc. according to requirement of technical personnel; to get approval for related documents from Owner and be accountable for the documents submission progress;
7. Responsible for the supervision of equipment manufacturing, to coordinate with site personnel and equipment vendors to solve any challenges at site; responsible for settlement and closure of equipment subcontracting contract;
8. To coordinate with manufacturer in terms of after-sales service;
9. To complete other errands assigned by company.
1. Bachelor degree or above, with study background in Mechanical, electrical, automation or other related fields, capable of reading mechanical and electrical drawings, candidates with Procurement Qualification preferred;
2. Total working experience of 15 years or above in Power Industry, at least 10 years working experience in procurement;
3. Candidate with complete procurement experience for power plants and with Indian domestic superior vendor resources; familiar with power plant equipment and Indian market price and quality of equipment and raw material; capable of price negotiation (apart from monthly salary, the buyers will receive incentives from company based on actual balance)
4. Familiar with Indian applicable laws and regulation pertaining to procurement, capable to carry out procurement in line with company guidelines and regulations;
5. Good teamwork spirit and stress tolerant;
6. Strong business ethnics; capable of execution of procurement proactively, ready to accept the guidance and assessment of senior; in case of delinquent conduct, candidate shall accept punishment imposed by company unconditionally once the case is verified;
7. Strong data analytical skills, familiar with excel, word, Powerpoint, etc. office software;
8. Candidate familiar with NTPC QA/QC procedure and FGD preferred;
9. Excellent negotiation skills, coordination and communication skills;
10. Aged 35 and above, in good health condition;
11. Office Location: Noida, but occasional business trips are required.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB269196
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, June 14, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Procurement Manager - India
Confirmation sent to