About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working for thermal power plant previously essential, candidates with experience of FGD are preferred;
- Good and comprehensive knowledge of civil work;
- Male candidates only.
About youAt least 5 year working experience and at least 2 year experience in QA/QC
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB250850
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, February 28, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching QA/QC Engineer - India
Confirmation sent to