About this role
- Working closely with customers and product managers to clarify their needs and define product road maps;
- Working closely with customers and project managers to understand and manage project delivery expectations;
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements. Design and manage the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems. Leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a solution;
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions, ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects;
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team, delegate responsibilities and priorities to development staff, ensure project delivery processes are in place and being executed;
- Keep up with the technology trends, market, and competitor’s products so that our solutions can compete and meet market demands;
- Define training plan and provide technical training to colleagues when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field;
- Proven working experiences as Solution Architect;
- Proven experience in design, modelling, integration, deployment of software solutions;
- Proven experience designing/architecting, and leading development of enterprise solutions;
- Proven experience providing oversight for multiple, concurrent development projects;
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and leadership skills;
- Excellent English skills (speaking & writing);
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team;
- Previous project management experience in English-based company is preferred.
What we offer
- We make the assessment based on the technical capabilities and business related skills;
- For candidates who is a good on the right level, we offer a competitive salary compensation among the market.
- The company is originally from Netherland. It has more than 20 year success acting as an external innovation partner of industry leaders in automotive, semiconductor, medical and scientific domains. With extraordinary R&D competence in physics, mathematics, software, and mechatronics, they have proven record in designing “0” to “1” solutions of complex engineering systems like connected car solutions, lithography systems, medical devices, and scientific equipment.
- They are now looking for more software professionals to join to strengthen the R&D team in Vietnam Da Nang. Here you will work with team in Vietnam, Singapore, China and Netherlands to support customer to develop the software solutions.
- Vacancy number: PUB237474
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: High Tech
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Closing date: Monday, December 9, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Software Solution Architect - Vietnam
Confirmation sent to