About this role
Role & Responsibilities
Candidate shall own complete project execution responsibility which involves activities like –
- Review complete RFQ, prepare BOM for required items, Help estimation/internal sales team to prepare complete cost proposal including hardware and services for submitting it to clients in timely manner;
- After receipt of an order, enter the order in ERP system to schedule it for production. Liaising with CAD team for developing drawing, engineering team for WFC, production team for delivery and QA/QC team for other project specific testing and documentation requirements for providing feedback to clients in timely manner;
- Preference will be given for the candidate who can generate CAD drawing and/or modify it as per client’s comments after the order is secured;
- Managing documents submission to client/EPC through portal/email and getting its approval within the stipulated timeline based on project’s requirement;
- Create/coordinate with factory and sub-vendors for documentation like wiring and dimensional drawings, Inspection plan, third party inspection, test certificates and other documentation required as a part of project deliverables, Coordinate with sales channel/customer for approval of documentation;
- Ensuring supply of correct Bill of Material as per order.
Experience: 3-5 Years in handling project execution & management
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/ Instrumentation) or equivalent academic qualification
Candidate having working level of CAD experience will be an added advantage.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB249318
- Location: Pune
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Industrial Services
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to