About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading Mining Operators to successfully recruit and place a Logistics & Mobilisation Field Services Officer. This position will be offered on a 14:7-day rotation, from Perth to site, on an initial 6 Month contract, with the view to go staff for high performers.
Working with the Field Services team across a range of sites, you will be responsible to provide office support and assistance to the Team across a wide variety of administrative tasks, computer systems and occasional in-field tasks, for multiple earthworks and rehabilitation programs across Western Australia.
- Maintain and update movements in relation to personnel, vehicles, trucking, flights and accommodation.
- Work as a support to the Approvals Teams in apply for Land Use Certificates as well as submitting reports to close out
- Monitor and maintain personnel training matrix data
- Manage the Safe Work Practices (SWI) register.
- Book accommodation for personnel at various camp locations.
- Order and receipt field supplies from approved vendors, ensuring all ordering is done in a frugal manner and adequate number of quotes sourced.
- Organise equipment and personnel gear to be transported between various camp locations.
- Compile and forward daily earthworks update.
- Maintain earthworks downtime register and pads cleared per month register.
- Upon completion of an LUC, compile track logs, add attributes and submit to GIS.
- Compile and distribute the weekly vehicle manifest to the Mechanical Team.
- Review and update the flights and vehicles list daily.
- Manage vehicle allocation for personnel travelling to and from airports and various camp locations.
- Manage and maintain the field equipment asset register.
- Report all broken and misplaced equipment to Field Supervisors and arrange repair or replacement.
- 14 days on, 7 days off rotation
- 6 Month initial contract, with the view to be extended or go staff, for the right person
- $40 per hour + Superannuation
- 11.5 Hours per day worked
- Excellent training, development, and ongoing personal development within a Mining Major
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Abigail Aitken is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth