About this role
- Experience with construction over water including piling, installation of precase and concrete works;
- Ensure implementation of Inspection and test plan (ITP) to ensure quality in accordance with project requirements;
- Coordinate with quality team and employer inspections in accordance with ITP
- Lifting experience/certification;
- Complete Inspection Request and complete / sign off relevant forms and attachments;
- Review of drawings and specification to ensure construction in accordance with project requirements;
- Responsible for record keeping;
- Report any Non Conformance and ensure corrective measures will be taken in order to prevent re-occurrence;
- Check and monitor construction activities, in accordance with project requirement;
- Keeping a daily diary.
- 3-5 Years marine Construction Experience;
- Reports to Marine Superintendent / Section Engineer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement