About this role
We’re hiring a Medical Information Promotional Specialist for a highly successful Global Biopharmaceutical Client located in Laval, Quebec. This is a remote-based opportunity.
Under the supervision of the Manager, Medical Information (MI), the Specialist, Medical Information and Promotional Affairs is responsible for the provision of medical information services and the medical/regulatory review and approval of promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, factual, balanced, and timely scientific/medical information in response to unsolicited enquiries from HCP and patients.
- Monitor the Global Medical Information System (GMIS) and the MI inbox for medical enquiries. Document in GMIS handled medical information enquiries and respective responses provided.
- Report adverse events and product complaints that arise from Medical Information interactions within the required timelines.
- Maintain adequate and updated pertinent scientific, product and clinical information on Company products and related TAs.
Medical and Regulatory (MedReg) Review
- Under the supervision of a Specialist MI, review all promotional and non-promotional material on products and their related disease states intended for use with External Audiences, in assigned therapeutic area.
- Assess content for medical and scientific accuracy, supported by appropriate published scientific references with acceptable scientific evidence; include correct and proper usage of the product and present a balance of information about efficacy and safety.
- Closely collaborate with Material Review team: commercial, advertising, ethics and compliance.
- Review the French version of Product Monograph in assigned therapeutic area.
- Under the supervision of MI Specialist, keep CPS (Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties) updated and provide final sign-off or new products and revised monographs with major changes.
- Participate in identifying scientific literature of interest and disseminate information to the MI team.
- Reviews GMI documentation on products pertaining to TA.
- Complete within required timelines mandatory training assignations (i.e. ISOTrain, the Learning Center, or other applicable platforms).
- Bilingual - French/English speaking
- Bachelors degree within a Science related field
- 2+ years of direct experience as a Medical Information Specialist
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 44 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto