About this role
This global Oil & Gas organisation is seeking a Occupational Health & Wellbeing Advisor to assist in promoting a positive workplace health and wellbeing culture through a focus on; early intervention, wellbeing initiatives and strategic health improvement projects in collaboration with the functional and operational HSE teams.
The advisor will be required to:
- Develop and maintain a robust injury management system and medical services program to facilitate best practice injury and illness management and fitness for work in line with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical advice for effective management of Workers’ Compensation claims management in consultation with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Support maintenance and governance of the Company health risk exposure profile relevant to internal Company standards and support operational HSE teams to manage risk to ALARP and close out any identified gaps.
- Develop and publish relevant Standards and procedures relevant to effective management of injury and illness, health and fitness for work
- Work with Manager on development of strategic planning & budgeting requirements to align with HSEQ Strategy
- Implement and maintain a robust injury management system
- Proactively manage work related or non-work-related injuries
- Support and oversee implementation and maintenance of wellbeing programs to align with agreed strategic objectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in injury management and workers compensation claims management
- Experience in development and implementation of wellbeing programs
- Experience with Hazardous manual task assessments
- COVID management/health coordination
- Qualifications in either: nursing, occupational therapy, psychosocial studies or similar
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth