About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review customer specification and prepare competitive techno-commercial proposals for progressive cavity pumps;
- Provide technical solutions to bid and select pumps that would involve calculating and sizing process equipment;
- Be able to provide information to allow simulation studies such as computational fluid dynamics and understand the implications of the results;
- Prepare process datasheet for Equipment & Instrumentation;
- Request quotations from equipment suppliers;
- Evaluate sub-vendor proposals and reply to bid clarifications;
- Create and develop proposal and enquiry documents, detail design and specify for purposes of quotation, purchase and manufacture;
- Carry out single and inter-discipline checks and reviews;
- Present technical solutions to clients and other industry professionals;
- Attend and participate in client meetings, maintaining a high degree of professionalism and ensuring that customer care is foremost;
- Attend and participate in HAZOPs, bid clarification meetings, technical discussions regarding NOV technologies, project kick off meetings, visit client assets and provide process input to ensure customer care is foremost;
- Responsible for the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes;
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area and department;
- Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy;
- Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times;
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate or as may be reasonably expected by line manager;
- As a part of Global team, will be required to provide support for international projects and work for other geographical regions as needed;
- Travel as and when required by Client needs.
B.Tech/ B.E in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering
2-5 years in similar industry
Skills, training or special knowledge
- Working knowledge of rotating equipment such as pumps;
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Understanding of engineering documents and drawing.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB250010
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 42
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Applications Engineer - India
Confirmation sent to