About this role
- Responsible in creating P&ID by AVEVA P&ID;
- Designing / Drafting Topsides system Process Diagrams, P&IDs;
- Will be working on the functional requirements from Process Engineers;
- Drafting of the system diagrams with correct representations as per Industry & Company Standard;
- Will be managing markups, making comments and coordination with relevant engineers.
- Must have 5 years of relevant experience preferably in Oi and Gas projects;
- Capable of Designing / Drafting Topsides system Process Diagrams, P&IDs;
- Able to understand the functional requirements from Process Engineers and draft the system diagrams with correct representations as per Industry & Company Standard;
- Independently manages markups / comments / coordination with relevant engineers.
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
- Vacancy number: PUB237139
- Location: Singapore
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 44
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, December 30, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching CAD Operator - Singapore
Confirmation sent to