About this role
You’ll be working closely with Contract Owners to plan contract administration and forecast future support agreement procedures. You’ll have strong communication skills and strong attention to detail to ensure there’s no misunderstandings. You’ll liaise between departments to ensure all contracts meet business, legal and compliance requirements.
- Performing the entire contracting process from Pre-Qual to Closeout of all Owner obligations and frame agreements
- Drafting and negotiating contract amendments and modifications to support agreements
- Maintaining all support agreement contracting logs and optimizing the contracts plan
You’ll need meticulous record-keeping and data entry skills to keep on top of all the moving parts as this project goes into production.
- 5+ Years of Contracts Experience in Oil & Gas and/or Industrial Construction
- 7+ years of overall experience and some EPC experience
- Experience in supporting all stages of construction agreements
You will need expert knowledge and proven experience in supporting agreements. You’ll use your expertise to draft and negotiate contract amendments and modifications.
- Strong knowledge of legal and commercial contractual terms and conditions as well as understanding of contract administration activities
- Fluency in use of spend management and contracting technology tools (eg. SAP, Ariba, Spotfire, Power BI)
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Access, SharePoint, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multiple projects on tight deadlines
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are ideally placed to help you get the contract that best suits you. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB245676
- Location: Houston
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, February 2, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Contracts Advisor - Texas
Confirmation sent to