About this role
- Creating, implementing and maintain tracking systems and ensuring signing authorities are adhered to for commitments.
- Preparing and drafting correspondence, assisting in presentation preparation, assembling reports and materials in advance of daily, weekly and monthly reporting periods.
- Conducting and assisting with Contract formation activities.
- Receiving, recording and filing Contract documents and other correspondence.
- SAP data entry.
- Preparation of Contract Change Orders and Amendments.
- Development of bid lists and evaluation of bidder qualifications.
- Performing a wide variety of general administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Admin or related field.
- 4 years’ in oil and gas industry
- 2 years’ experience within supply chain
- Experience working in a project environment
- Professional Supply Chain certification (CPP/SCMP) would be considered an asset
- Certificate in Contract & Commercial Management is considered an asset
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB255499
- Location: St. Johns
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 25
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, April 10, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Contracts Representative (Part Time) - Newfoundland and Labrador
Confirmation sent to