About this role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Model Contracts, Define Contract Processes and Procedures, Draft Guidelines & obtain wider Stakeholders approval;
- Prepare Study Reports on various Contract related activities and recommend changes.
Required field experience:
- The candidate must have at least 18 years of experience in the oil & gas upstream sector and they would be working in creating/reviewing Model Contracts in the Company;
- Having worked with any International Consulting Companies with an exposure to Contracts and Procurement Consultancy;
- Oil & Gas Upstream Contracts Cycle activities such as Tender drafting, Award & Contract Administration;
- Experience in Drilling Contracts, Oil Field Services EPC LSTK (Oil & Gas Upstream) preferred;
- Experience in Data Analysis of various Tendering activities, Root Cause Analysis & developing recommendations;
- Experience in Reports drafting and Review;
- Non-Oil & Gas industry experience will not be considered.
- Category Management, Market Research & Intelligence, Long-Term Agreement, Model Contracts & Contracting/Purchasing Strategies.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical);
- The candidates Engineering Degree should be eligible for obtaining Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) membership for issuance of Engineer Visa.
What we offer
Basic Salary: KD 2300.00 to KD 3000.00 per month with complete family benefits
Other Benefits: Accommodation Allowance + Company Provided Car + Fuel Allowance + Medical Insurance for Self & family + Yearly Air Tickets allowance for Self & family + Children Education Allowance (Max for two Child up to Secondary school) + Yearly increment + Bonus
Client : NOC
Duration of the Contract : Min 3 - 4 Years (Permanent)
Type of Hire : Contract Hire
- Publication: PUB248541
- Location: Kuwait
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Drilling Contracts Specialist - Kuwait
Confirmation sent to