About this role
- Plans and works closely with the Drilling team to manage drilling, well completion and work over operations and ensures that all operations have been thoroughly researched, engineered, programmed and implemented in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with the prescribed requirements of the subsurface team;
- Plans and directs future drilling operations with all concerned parties;
- Communicates effectively to ensure that all technical specifications of the drilling program and drilling manual are met with strong focus on reservoir, production, and geological objectives;
- Reviews equipment planning with Drilling Engineer, Drilling Supervisors and the Material & Logistics Coordinator to ensure timely equipment arrivals and to eliminate equipment overstocking;
- Performs well-site inspections to ensure that safety programs are conducted and monitored by the drilling contractors in a manner consistent with HSE policies;
- Prepares technical specifications and evaluations during the procurement process of the drilling rig and all drilling services. Documents operations risk assessments and DWOPs;
- Liaises with construction personnel to ensure that well platforms are constructed to specifications, in a time and cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum of 15 years of Oil field experience. Minimum 10 years of Drilling Superintendent experience.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB257478
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Drilling Superintendent - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to