About this role
- Ensure all planning requirements put in place by the contractor shall be in line with overall Project objectives and comply with COMPANY specifications;
- Maintaining schedules at Project level, with analysis of critical path and potential clashes and proposal of remedial actions/solutions;
- Identify potential delays, analyze and issue proposed corrective actions as required;
- Provide planning and scheduling input for cost forecasting, for reporting purposes together with analysis of reasons for any shortfall, potential bottlenecks, mitigating actions etc, as well as for periodic presentations to all parties involved;
- Ensuring availability at all times of an updated and accurate scheduling and progress measurement documentation;
- Participate to reviews and technical audits on scheduling & progress reporting as required.
- Extensive experience in Project Planning and Scheduling for EPIC projects;
- Experience in Offshore O&G projects;
- Competence in Primavera 6.0, and MS Office Project. Competence in Primavera Risk Analysis preferred;
- Competence in use of MS Office applications like Excel, Word and Power Point.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB260827
- Location: Qatar
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, May 14, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Phase 2 Offshore Planner - Qatar
Confirmation sent to