About this role
- Must have knowledge of some of the 3D design softwares like SP3D, PDS, PDMS, Auto CAD and CAD Worx etc;
- Must be familiar with piping codes and standards;
- Should have experience of preparation of plot plan / equipment arrangement plan, Tie-in drawing generation etc;
- Should have performed piping engineering of standard piping modules like: pump piping, column piping, exchanger piping, tank piping, vessel / drum piping, pipe rack piping, haters /reformers piping, modular concept etc;
- Should have knowledge of various piping concepts like steam tracing;
- Should be aware of IBR piping, basics of pipe supporting, and pipe flexibility.
- 7-9 years. Should have also worked at least 5 years in oil, Gas & Refining and Petrochemical;
- Education: Diploma in Mechanical / Piping course;
- 2D & 3D design softwares like SP3D, PDS, PDMS and Auto CAD.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB261901
- Location: Mumbai
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 52
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Piping Engineering - Senior Designer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to