About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation/ update of Equipment data sheet (incl. pump, filter, exchanger, etc), Instrument Data Sheets;
- Review and update/ develop PFD, P&ID, MSD, DPDT etc;
- Analysis of PSV relief scenario, CARRY OUT relief load estimation, PSV sizing and PSV I/L and O/L sizing estimate and Hydraulic calculations of pump(s) , compressor(s), etc;
- Sizing of equipment incl. 2 phase separator, KODs etc;
- Preparation of Line list, Flare load summary, operation manual of plant etc;
- Experience in Hazop, SIL, 3D model review will be added advantage.
Experience at-least 5 years+ in Process Design.
Education : B.Tech/ B.E/ Chemical
What we offerWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB250000
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Process Engineer - India
Confirmation sent to