About this role
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements;
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management;
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors;
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards;
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates;
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests;
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 10 - 15 years relevant work experience.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building oBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.n your skills and enhancing your resume.
- Vacancy number: PUB257697
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Engineering Manager - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to