About this role
- Initiating, coordinating, evaluating and completing field changes in accordance with Change Control procedures and practices.
- Ensuring that the Process Owner has accepted the change prior to implementation.
- Assessing the risk of the change on product quality, the manufacturing process, or process variables. Including consideration for current validation and potential revalidation requirements.
- Ensuring the evaluation process considers the need to review an revise the design history file, the risk management plan and risk assessment.
- Contacting Procurement when changes relate to a material or a supplier.
- Populating and updating the Change Forms, Change Form closure date.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
- At least 5 years’ experience in configuration management in one of: Nuclear or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Must possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all kinds of people
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally up and down the organization.
- Self Motivated, with the ability to work independently against objectives.
- Ability to think critically and take necessary decision for the business.
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet the deadlines.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB245406
- Location: Kanata
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Field Engineer - Pharmaceutical - Ontario
Confirmation sent to