About this role
- Provide engineering design and modification for mechanical system following design processes.
- Provide review and oversight to subcontracted engineering firms with preparation of mechanical related detailed design documents.
- Evaluate contractor proposals during construction
- System testing and commissioning of system on site
- Trouble-shooting and ongoing system support for existing and new mechanical systems
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
- At least 7 years’ experience in supporting Mechanical process systems
- Experience with Solidworks and Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all kinds of people
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally up and down the organization
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently against objectives
- Ability to think critically and take necessary decision for the business
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet the deadlines
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB245405
- Location: Kanata
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Research & Development
- Closing date: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineer - Ontario
Confirmation sent to