About this role
As a Fixed Plant Process Operator you will work in an operations role, however will apply your trade skills in ensuring our client’s plants are reliable by applying preventive maintenance techniques, defect identification, monitoring and asset health. In addition, you will assist in shutdown area coordination, isolations, permit holding and assist in with breakdowns.
- Assisting the Supervisors in day-to-day Operation of OPF and TLO activities
- Showing open commitment to the Client’s safety culture at all times
- Monitoring, adjusting and operating assets at Fixed Plant to meet Fixed Plant KPIs
- Following and supporting Client’s Corporate, Site and Fixed Plant procedures
- Ensuring compliance to SAP and Work Management Practices within Operations and/or Maintenance Team
- Following Client’s standard operating procedures and ensuring effective communication through various teams
- Identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in an efficient and timely manner
- Wet / Dry fixed plant
- Mobile Plant operations - experience and tickets
- System experience (SCADA, Citect or Simplicity)
- Isolation Officer experience
- SAP experience
- Remote Control operation of Balance Machines
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster / 12 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging inc options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym and health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement