About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Project Planner for a 12 month contract position supporting our Client’s Perth-based team.
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in planning Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management modification and maintenance projects using computer based planning and scheduling techniques.
- Demonstrate Primavera Project Planning software operating knowledge.
- Demonstrate project planning skills.
- Understand and apply the company HSE procedures to ensure safety of self and other workers in the workplace.
- Understand and apply the company procedures forming the Quality Management System.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the business unit (BU), etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- 5-10 years Major Project Planning experience preferably in the Mining Industry. Would also consider someone with Oil & Gas experience.
- Engineering Discipline Qualifications.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with others (verbally, written and meetings).
- Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
- Computer based Project Management Planning experience (especially utilising Primavera P6 package or equivalent).
- Ability to apply Earned Value Management techniques to measure/status and monitor performance.
- Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge approach to Project Management techniques.
- Proven ability to negotiate, mediate and delegate as well as participate as a team member.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with safe workplace practices and duty of care.
- ASAP Start - 12 Month Contract
- Perth CBD Office
- Competitive Remuneration
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Mitchell is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth