About this role
We are hiring a Quality Systems Specialist to provide a Quality Manual which supports procedures and forms for project execution. Our client is a large Mining company looking to hire a candidate on a one-year contract position with a competitive compensation package.
- The Quality manual, procedures and supporting forms (documents) previously used will be used for establishing procedure intent and as a template for the development of the Quality manual and suite of procedures
- The IMS will be used for reference and guidance during the document development
- A prioritization of the document’s development will be established by the Senior Project Manager
- Document(s) will be reviewed for acceptance by the Senior Project Manager
- As the individual documents are developed, they will be provided to the Surface Projects and Studies Group in an Excel or Word format
- Create the Quality Manual (SP&S)
- Create the Quality Management System (SP&S)
- Prepare the Quality Management Plan (SUR)
- Prepare the project ITP requirements (SUR)
- Prepare the Vendor Quality Survey Plan (SUR)
- Check sheet plan (SUR)
- QA/QC dossier requirements (SP&S)
- PIM Framework requirements (SP&S)
- Vendor document requirements (SUR)
- Vendor document tracking (SUR)
- RFI system & tracking (SUR)
- Punch System & tracking (SUR)
- Internal doc/dwg review procedure (SP&S)
- External doc/dwg review procedure (SP&S)
- Equipment tagging procedure (SP&S)
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
“Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.”
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jeremy Stevenson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement