About this role
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Resources Group within the Energy sector located South of the River, Brunel are seeking a skilled Recruitment Administrator who ideally will be available for an immediate commencement!
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Advertising vacancies
- Screen, evaluate, conduct first round interviews to ensure candidates are the right brand fit and conduct reference checks on candidates; maintain requisition and advertising databases
- Coordinate the hiring process for new recruits, including pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination
- Onboarding - start to finish
- Act as a first point of contact for new recruits
- Supporting candidates throughout the interview process
- Keep up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the business groups, Business Lines and functions
- Support the staffing of new businesses
- Maintain new employee files and Human Resources records
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity and building a talent pipeline for future roles
- Organise the logistics for all assessment sessions
- Organise recruitment events
- Assist with the coaching and development of new team members
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and streamline the recruitment processes
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- General administration support the team
- 3 years’ + related experience within a similar role
- Energy Resource Sector experience will be well regarded
- Preferable to have completed a Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- The ability to work autonomously, to self-manage and use initiative
- Competent computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, SAP and an ability to learn new software systems
- Willingness to work flexible hours when and if required
- Ability to multi-task jobs
- Ability to liaise with all key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Resilience under pressure, able to identify priorities, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- An understanding of the need to comply with company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and HSE standards and procedures
- Positive can-do and proactive attitude
- This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to work close to home - south of the river
- Enhance your experience within the Resource sector and an opportunity to work within internal HR/Recruitment
- High Profile Global organisation
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button.
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth