About this role
- Tracking of the commercial key data of the PV projects. Therefore prepare cost budgets and forecasts, project cash flows; invoice, order and payment status;
- Monitor the overall process of the project in regards to critical financial milestones and the overall timeline;
- Analyze the project requirement with the project team, checks that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedule;
- Monitor project progress and regularly analyze project critical paths to ensure all critical path activities and project milestone are progressed to the path, notifies project manager of any deviation or scheduling issue and provide inputs for optimizing resources;
- Work closely with other department, client and contractors to identify potential changes in the scope and quantify the impact;
- Integrates material resources requirements with project schedule and define procurement activities and order lead times.
At least five (5) years of work experience in the field (projects)
B.E. or B.Tech (Electrical)
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB249997
- Location: Mumbai
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Controller - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to