About this role
About this role
Job Specific Accountabilities
Maintenance Planning & Execution
- Perform and supervise the routine maintenance activities, spare parts replacements, repairs and testing;
- Controls the scheduling of all maintenance operations in assigned areas. Co-ordinates with operations Coordinators for the release of equipment and the scheduling of repair activities;
- Supervises the receipt and analysis of incoming work requests to determine level, urgency and extent of work;
- Provides overall control over the execution of work and inspection programmed covering all maintenance activities in assigned areas. Ensures that supervisors arrange work so that outages are kept to minimum acceptable levels and that the company’s available manpower resources are utilized correctly;
- Plans, supervises and coordinates the activities of assigned Job;
- Officers, call off contractors and other associated contractors team to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a team;
- Reviews work orders received from site, engineering packages & mechanical execution packages, comment highlight discrepancies /anomalies and approve;
- Liaise with integrity division to discuss Integrity related issues;
- Coordinate and conduct regular meeting with all stake holders to discuss progress, challenges and solutions;
- Conducts and direct regular audits including assessments and safety reviews;
- Carries out investigations into repetitive and expensive equipment failures, directing the collection of information and participating in specific equipment monitoring surveys;
- Discusses results of regular surveys carried out by Reliability and Integrity Engineers to diagnose failures or plant deteriorations;
- Conduct troubleshooting of systems and equipment, recommend corrective actions and follow up to ensure timely maintenance and proper implementation;
- Participate in RCA meeting of repeated problems and failures, assist to find root causes and suggest and implement improvements for efficient performance;
- Review the preventive maintenance program to ensure that they are reliable and optimum maintenance is performed;
- Utilize SAP software for day to day maintenance activity and shall be familiar;
- Assist the line Maintenance organizations in the implementation of approved programs viz. PM, reliability Integrity schedules and on critical plant equipment, piping systems and associated auxiliaries to avoid potential hazards and production loss;
- Act as a focal point to develop maintenance programs or preventive and predictive Maintenance requirements for new equipment and review technical aspects of budgets and accountability and availability of spare parts;
- Responsible for preparing required site procedure and method statements.
Maintenance Support Services
- Coordinate the request of spare parts and materials which required for the machinery condition and as per the preventive maintenance plan;
- Review and contact the technology providers for any further claims, communications, updates, etc. to safeguard the company resources;
- Review/ develop scope of work for implementation of budgeted items for maintenance to ensure valid pricing;
- Monitor the contractors or maintenance representatives’ performance to ensure timely completion of activities, and in quality.
- Assess the technical supplies to ensure reliability and compatibility with the existing technologies and in line with the product specs;
- Review and assess the reliability of major equipment to recommend and take necessary actions;
- Review drawings, specifications or data sheets, and bills of quantities pertaining to approved Change Management requests to meet requirements and ensure accuracy.
Materials Control & Contracts
- Review technical specifications & bids for contract/purchase requisitions for equipment and systems;
- Ensure availability of spares, coordinate and follow-up new material orders. Create new proposal for stocking spares mainly for new equipment, create item change request, spare parts control, and delete unwanted inventories from the stock.
- 8 years of experience in plant area maintenance and coordination with different disciplines and Oil & Gas industries or in similar hydrocarbon Industries;
- Experience in troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving engineering problems independently;
- Effective communication and ability to write technical reportsKnowledge of international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications;
- Ability to apply predictive maintenance techniques;
- Experienced in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP).
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai