About this role
- Ensure the application of COMPANY HSE and Safety Engineering policies, process, standards and guidelines incl. international rulesets;
- Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards;
- Promote safety culture within COMPANY personnel and contractors as well as reporting of anomalies;
- Ensure the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment during the execution of his/her activities;
- Perform, check and approve detailed engineering studies in the frame of process-related modifications toexisting or new installations performed in-house or subcontracted, both for E&C-led activities and those of
other COMPANY entities as required, and prepare/review scopes of work for the same;
- Provide input, support and participation to/in engineering safety reviews and be responsible for actionresolution;
- Execute and/or coordinate necessary technical studies in order to propose robust and optimised technicalsolutions;
- Lead the technical review of bidders’ proposals and prepare technical recommendations accordingly;
- Develop innovative solutions and seek out technologies that can reduce risk, minimise lifecycle costs, increase productivity or improve uptime/efficiency;
- Ensure that Contractors submit all deliverables on time and verify that they achieve COMPANY quality expectations;
- Review Contractors’ engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations;
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and COMPANY standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering from a recognised university;
- At least 12 years of relevant upstream oil and gas industry experience;
- Exposure to all stages of the offshore oil & gas project life cycle and to operating assets is essential;
- Proven experience in working with engineering contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha