About this role
- Systems Maintenance – able to diligently provide systems maintenance across operational system applications.
- User support –Advise users on the optimal methods to utilize system applications;
- Reports – generate alerts identifying when a problem occurs and enable proactive steps to contain the damage.
- Development – Use various forecasting tools and techniques to predict future demand.
- Optimization – Apply various tools like Excel and Supply Chain Guru to accomplish supply chain goals.
- Administration and maintenance of procurement systems and databases supporting functional performance.
- Standard reporting of system tool usage and performance ;
- Generation/development/maintenance of KPIs;
- Facilitation of procurement event using system tools, e.g. eAuctions;
- Analyze supply chain operations, performance KPIs, cost metrics, and other related subject areas.
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate opportunities, identify issues, trends, frame analytic solutions and drive results.
- Partners with the stakeholders as a data expert to design and create data solutions for them to drive actions.
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and validity of all data.
- Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data collection policies and procedures.
- Tells a story with data to stakeholders and present data in a way that both technical and non-technical audiences can understand.
- Manage multiple projects and act as the face of analytics, attend and lead meetings, interact with executives and intake request and actions.
- Completes all administrative tasks included with the role.
- 3-5 years systems administration and maintenance experience in a supply chain, or engineering function.
- Hold at least a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer science.
- Energy to vigorously explore options in search of realistic solutions.
- Uses data to explain operational behaviors;
- Positive outlook;
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment;
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Collaborative nature;
- Customer focused;
- Doesn’t settle for average.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB246677
- Location: Halifax
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Shipbuilding
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Closing date: Sunday, February 9, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Supply Chain Solutions Specialist - Nova Scotia
Confirmation sent to