About this role
- Assist the project management team and in particular the Materials & Quality Control Assurance Lead in the definition, establishment and organization of the NFE Offshore Project in the field of Quality;
- Establish a set of project specific procedures to cover the coordination and control of project Package (Jacket / Topsides/ Pipeline) activities, using the COMPANY rules, guidelines, procedures and best work practices;
- Prepare, approve, distribute and administrate Package (Jacket / Topsides/ Pipeline) quality plan;
- Support work package team in the implementation of the project quality plan with his QAQC team during the Yard execution and Offshore installation;
- Contribute to project risk analysis, criticality rating of packages and risk mitigation through organizational and procedural solutions;
- Organize & prepare the project quality surveillance plan of contractors in cooperation with his package manager (Jacket / Topsides/ Pipeline);
- Perform quality audits on his package (Jacket / Topsides/ Pipeline)organization & on contractors;
- Contribute to Package (Jacket / Topsides/ Pipeline) contractors evaluation and to the project close-out report.
- Bachelor degree in science;
- Quality Management System Audit experience desirableKnowledge and/or Experience;
- 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry within a structured Quality Control Management System;
- Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the construction of Offshore production facilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT;
- Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards.
Technical and Business Skills
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications;
- Any of the above qualifications, Knowledge, Technical and Business Skills can be substituted as a result of having direct experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement